The Beneficial Changes Network is now open for a second round of transformation, innovation or improvement submissions from the frontline. This is a fantastic opportunity for mental health researchers and professionals with relevant experience.
This round of submissions is not specific to changes which occurred during the pandemic, rather a general invitation for submissions in terms of transformation, innovation or improvement in care and in the delivery of care services.
Our growing Network now has over 1000 stakeholders from across health and care and has used the innovation from frontline teams, the voluntary care sector, and across the wider NHS and beyond to:
- Influence Up through national policy and strategy
- Build a shared platform by creating a community of practice to enable sharing and learning and adoption and spread
- Support system development through what to take forward as new ways of working in the Integrated Care Systems
- Partnering together across health and care by enabling collaboration with all
- Supporting innovation by building a movement and empowering teams
- Distil the high impact changes through evaluation in partnership with national programmes
We have committed to undertake an annual cycle which allows for further submission of frontline innovation or improvement.
In the first year, the Beneficial Changes Network received thousands of submissions and harvested their incredible innovative and collaborative improvements to share the learning to influence national policy and strategy, build a shared platform for improvement, support system development, enable collaboration and support innovation.
Find out more and make your submission here before 22 October.