ARE YOU READY TO:
- Work on your professional goals?
- Be part of a network of early career mental health researchers who can support each other in 2023 and beyond?
- Be supported to achieve your goals in a fully funded programme?
- Develop your professional networks, skills and experience to work across sectors and disciplines and make a difference through mental health research?
Applications open: Monday 20 February 2023
Deadline for applications: 10am Wednesday 29 March 2023
Programme duration: June - December 2023. For details of session dates and times, click here.
What can I expect from the GROW Programme?
- 1 to 1 coaching to identify and work on your own professional development goals
- Peer networking and support
- Opportunities to meet and connect with senior researchers/PIs
- Monthly virtual workshops on topics such as:
- working across disciplines and sectors
- making an impact – working with policy & practice
- securing funding
- collaborating with patients and the public in research
- looking to the future of mental health research
Most programme activities will be held virtually, but we also bring our researchers together for two face-to-face workshops in June and October, held in London (TBC).