ARE YOU READY TO:
- Work on your professional goals
- Be part of a network of early career mental health researchers who can support each other in 2022 and beyond
- Be supported to achieve your goals in a fully funded programme
- Develop your professional networks, skills and experience to work across sectors and disciplines and make a difference through mental health research.
What can I expect from the GROW programme?
- 1 to 1 coaching to identify and work on your own professional development goals.
- Monthly virtual workshops including:
- Peer networking and support
- Opportunities to meet and connect with senior researchers/ PIs
- Workshops topics such as: Working across disciplines and sectors, research beyond academia, research and policy & practice, securing funding, building mental health research in underserved areas, collaboration with patients and the public in research, and looking to the future of mental health research
GROW is a fully funded programme that's accessible to early career researchers from across England. Most programme activities will be held virtually but we hope to also bring our researchers together face to face for at least one programme element in November 2022. We will be able to offer bursaries to allow researchers to attend any face to face elements (eg for travel, accommodation and/or childcare costs).