This 75-minute webinar is aimed at researchers applying for NIHR Fellowship Awards and staff accountable for public involvement.
The webinar will cover:
• NIHR’s definition of public involvement
• UK Standards for Public Involvement in Research
• Guidance on co-producing a research project
• The support Research Design Service (RDS) provides for researchers in regards to public involvement
• What NIHR is looking for in the public involvement section of the researcher’s application
• Payment and recognition for public involvement.
Date: 06 July 2022
Time: 13:30 to 14:45
Find out more and register on the NIHR webpage: https://www.nihr.ac.uk/events/webinar-how-to-apply-public-involvement-effectively-to-your-research-application/30434