This workshop organised by the South-Central Research Design Service is for those who are interested in research but don’t know how to get going. It may be of particular interest to those applying for a research-related internship or pre-doctoral fellowship to start a clinical academic career.
This workshop will cover:
• What makes a good research question
• Establishing the evidence-gap – how to do a systematic review
• Finding funding to develop research ideas
• Finding a supervisor or collaborators
• Sources of support and training
Registration will open in the next few weeks. Please keep an eye on the RDS-SC website for registration details.