Fantastic UKRI funding opportunity for mental health researchers at any career stage:
Apply for funding to help improve research in the field of ‘adolescence, mental health and the developing mind’ through:
- methodological innovation
- capability building.
You can be researcher at any career stage who is:
- within the remit of AHRC, ESRC or MRC
- based in the UK
- from a UK research organisation eligible for UKRI funding.
Your project must focus on research with adolescents and young people. You could:
- improve existing research methods, concepts, tools or measures
- identify innovative new approaches.
The full economic cost of your project can be up to £1.25 million. We will fund 80% of the full economic cost.
Projects can last between 12 and 36 months.
Find more and apply via this UKRI webpage.