The NIHR Applied Research Collaboration (ARC) North Thames has several opportunities for career development and funding for mental health researchers and professionals working within the North Thames region. There are two awards currently open through the Mental Health for All scheme. These would be suitable for mental health and care professionals with some research experience and for those who are more established.
The deadline for applications is 9am on Monday 12th December.
Career Development Fellowship
This fellowship would be useful for professionals working in or with mental health services who have some experience in research and would like to:
- Develop a proposal for a PhD or project funding in mental health
- Receive support from a research network and supervisory team
- Access additional training and career development
The Springboard Funding Award
This funding would be useful for researchers who are already active in research and would like to:
- Disseminate findings from completed research
- Move a project to the next stage of research
- Develop a new idea for mental health research